Employers seeking interns for a semester or multiple semesters may request to have a posting on our Internship website. Click here to see the current postings page. Mr. Matthew Painter, the internship coordinator, will review your posting to be sure we have all required information and we will either inform you of missing information or that your position has been posted. If you have any questions feel free to contact the internship assistant at email@example.com.
Please see the Employer Guidelines, for information regarding the internship program. If you would like to view a sample of a posting you can use this one. You are also encouraged to post your internship opportunity on Jobs4Cats through the Texas State Career Services office.
Information Required for Posting
In order to evaluate and potentially post/promote your internship opportunity to students we ask that you provide a detailed job description which contains the following items:
- Your Company Logo
- Company Name, Address and URL
- Title of Internship Position
- Duration (ex: for a specific semester or recurring/ongoing)
- Length of Internship (# weeks or months, or hours)
- Job Description
- Preferred/Required Qualifications
- Compensation (does not have to be paid in order to be approved)
- Application Instructions (email, web form, etc)
- Any additional contact information which might be useful for the intern applicant