Texas State Athletics Ticket Operations
Texas State University, a NCAA Division I Institution, is seeking applications for the unpaid or hourly position of Intern for Ticket Operations.
The position is for the Fall. Hours are flexible.
- Intern will report directly to the Ticket Operations Manager
- Assist with answering inbound phone calls about ticket purchases to directing patrons to the appropriate staff member
- Assist the Ticket Operations Manager with completing mail orders, ticket transfers, and gameday preparation
- Working within the NeuLion ticketing software to assist in selling customers tickets either in person or over the phone
- Assist the Ticket Operations Manager on gameday with managing student workers at the Will Call windows of the main ticket office
- Assist in resolving any ticket printing issues
- Assist in maintaining ticket office inventory
- Will work all Football and some Volleyball games
- Other duties as assigned
- Work towards bachelors or masters degree
- Interest in a career related to sports, sales and/or ticket operations
- Previous customer service experience
- Professional demeanor
- Willingness to take initiative
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Previous ticket operations experience
To apply, e-mail resume to email@example.com.
Assistant Athletic Director of Ticket Operations and Sales
Texas State University Athletics